Due to COVID, Fall Fest has to look different this year. Instead of our traditional large fundraiser, we are offering a scaled-back FREE Trunk-or-Treat event open to Lincoln Families on Friday, October 15th from 6pm-8pm. Please pre-register your family online to make sure we have enough treat bags for your children.
This event will include:
- Trunk-or-Treat Scavenger Hunt
- Fahrner the Fortune Teller
- Food Trucks
- …and more!
Come in a costume and dance the night away with your friends! Hit up the trunks, buy some food, grab some pics: you do you!
We need families to decorate your trunks at trunk-or-treat and display your car: prizes will go out to the winning trunks!
This event can’t happen without you! Sign up to volunteer for an hour and then enjoy the rest of the event with your family!
Due to COVID, we need to change the traditional Trunk-or-Treat to a Trunk-or-Treat Scavenger Hunt! How it works:
- We will provide a scavenger hunt list to every child who enters the event at the Check-in Tables. CHILDREN WILL REDEEM THIS LIST FOR A TREAT BAG so please do not lose this sheet!
- Head to the Trunk-or-Treat right after Check-in. We will be staggering entry into the trunks in order to reduce congestion in that area.
- Enter the Trunk or Treat Line at trunk number 1 and start your hunt!
- In order to minimize contact, no candy will be given out at the individual trunks, but families will need to visually find at least 9 costumed Jynxes in the trunks!
- At the end of the hunt, children will turn in their scavenger hunt lists to the volunteers and they will receive their bag of treats*.
- After the hunt, feel free to walk around the event with your family (enjoy the DJ, Food Trucks, and Fahr-nar the Fortune Teller)
*Pre-registration for this event is strongly encouraged. Treat bags will be pre-assembled due to COVID, and we have no way of knowing how many siblings who will be joining your Lincoln student WITHOUT your registration. Treat bags will have candy in them, unless you opt for a treat-only option for your child in your registration. If you have any allergies, food sensitivities or religious restrictions, please specify this in your pre-registration.
Organizing a large event like this requires a lot of organization, money, and time behind-the-scenes, and we really appreciate your collaboration and pre-registration in this effort for us to safely get together with our Lincoln families! We are so excited to SEE YOU!
**This is not a drop-off event. All children need to be accompanied by an adult.**
We will be accepting bagged candy donations, just send the candy with your student to school. The classroom that collects the most candy before 10/8 earns an in-class dance party with JYNX THE LYNX!
Unable to volunteer but still want to support this event? You can provide a monetary donation here before 10/8.
We will be adhering to current IDPH COVID guidelines for outdoor sporting events.
Currently, masks do not need to be worn for outdoor activities.
Please bring your own water.