Due to COVID, our events are going to look a little bit different this year. We are still very excited to find ways to keep us all connected. If you have ideas for an event that you would like to bring to Lincoln, please, do not hesitate to contact us!
Events for the 2021-22 School Year*:
- Back-To-School Social- August 18th: come out and familiarize yourself with Lincoln’s staff, students, school, and PTA
- Grit Week- Sept 13-17th: Culminating in the Grit Games (COVID’s version of Buddy Run), a mental and physical challenge designed to help you persevere as a team on September 16th.
- Growth Mindset Week- Oct 12-15th: Stretch your mind further than you thought it could go! Celebrate all your growth at the Trunk-or-Treat Event (Friday, October 15th from 6-8PM)
- Collaboration Week- Dec 6-10th: Work together with new friends to achieve a common goal. We are hoping to incorporate Grinch Week and some kind of “Holiday Extravaganza” as well
- Empathy Week- Feb 14-18th: take a walk in someone else’s shoes
- Curiosity Week- Apr 19-22nd: Explore your world! S.T.E.A.M night is also planned during this week (date TBD)
- Staff Appreciation Week- May 2-6th: help us celebrate the incredible Lincoln Staff
- Fifth Grade Farewell (May TBD): the fifth graders are heading to junior high
- Field Day (May TBD): put your physical feats to the test
*All events and dates are subject to change due to COVID restrictions.