Due to COVID, our events are going to look a little bit different this year. We are still very excited to find ways to keep us all connected. If you have ideas for an event that you would like to bring to Lincoln, please, do not hesitate to contact us!
Events for the 2021-22 School Year*:
- Back-To-School Social: come out and familiarize yourself with Lincoln’s staff, students, PTA, and school
- Grit Week: overcome obstacles and challenges that lie on the path to accomplishment
- Growth Mindset Week: stretch yourself out of your comfort zone and find out how much you can grow
- Collaboration Week: work together with new friends to achieve a common goal
- Empathy Week: put yourself in someone else’s shoes
- Curiosity Week: explore your world
- Grown-Up Gala: a night with the adults to support Lincoln
- Staff Appreciation Week: help us celebrate the incredible Lincoln Staff
- Fifth Grade Farewell: the fifth graders are heading to junior high
- Field Day: put your physical feats to the test
*All events and dates are subject to change due to COVID restrictions. This is a proposed list of events, and still must be voted on by general membership at our first meeting.