Due to COVID, our events are going to look a little bit different this year. We are still very excited to find ways to keep us all connected. If you have ideas for an event that you would like to bring to Lincoln, please, do not hesitate to contact us!
Events for the 2021-22 School Year*:
- Back-To-School Social- August 18th: come out and familiarize yourself with Lincoln’s staff, students, school, and PTA
- Grit Week- Sept 13-17th: Daily events in class to help develop grit! Join us for the Grit Games (COVID’s version of Buddy Run), a mental and physical challenge designed to help you persevere as a team on September 16th.
- Growth Mindset Week- Oct 12-15th: Stretch your mind further than you thought it could go! Celebrate all your growth at the outdoor-only Trunk-or-Treat Event (Friday, October 15th from 6-8PM)
- LincolnGLOWS with Collaboration- Thursday, December 16th: Put on your hat, coat, and mittens and join us from 5pm-8pm for this outdoor-only event. We will be presenting our Giving Tree donations to the United Way at 5:30pm. We will also be writing letters to the troops, adding awesome photo opportunities, hot cocoa, and buying pretzel’s from Auntie Anne’s! Rumor has it that The Wonderbus is bringing Mrs. Fahrner and the Grinch. (Can’t make the 16th? Feel free to visit Lincoln anytime after 5pm the week of December 13th-16th to enjoy the lights and window art!)
- Empathy Week- Feb 14-18th: This week we will take a deep-dive into exploring empathy for our ourselves, our friends, our teachers, our community, and our world!
- Curiosity Week- Apr 19-22nd: Explore your world! S.T.E.A.M night is planned for April 21st!
- Staff Appreciation Week- May 2-6th: help us celebrate the incredible Lincoln Staff
- Fifth Grade Farewell (May TBD): the fifth graders are heading to junior high, let’s celebrate them, HOLLYWOOD STYLE! Lights, Camera, Lincoln!
- Field Day (May 27th): put your physical feats to the test
*All events and dates are subject to change due to COVID restrictions.